We offer to deliver quality deliverables that will be satisfactory to clients. All our partners have worked in progressive organisations with combined 65 plus years of experience. Organisations that are motivated by stretch targets and organisations that are continually looking to improve.
KTK Accountants and advisors
- • Preparation and review of income tax returns for taxpayers in diverse industries
• Preparation and review of income tax returns for individuals and partnerships
• Assistance with taxation registration formalities of taxpayers with the Internal Revenue Commission
• Advice on taxation issues applicable to setting up a business in PNG
• Advice to foreign investors on the application of foreign contractors’ withholding tax regime of the Income Tax Act
• Advice on various PNG taxation
• Matters (including management fee withholding tax, non-resident insurers withholding tax, business income withholding tax, dividend withholding tax, interest withholding tax, royalty withholding tax, overseas ships withholding tax)
• Assistance in relation to compliance matters in respect of income reporting system matters
• Assistance and advice related to salary or wages tax matters
• Assistance and advice on taxation implications in respect of company amalgamations
• Assistance with preparation and review of notices of objections in respect of income tax and training levy returns
• Assistance with preparation of tax effect accounting entries
• Assistance with salary or wages tax review
• Advice on the implications of double tax agreement
• Assistance in relation to repatriation of funds out of PNG including tax clearance matters
• Liaison and negotiations with the Internal Revenue Commission on behalf of various clients in respect of various taxation matters
• Assistance and advice for businesses on the specific taxation incentives or concessions available to their respective industries
• Assistance and advice for businesses on the taxation implications of various major transactions including retirement of foreign currency inter-company debts
• Assistance with due diligence work in respect of taxation matters
- • Preparation and review of monthly GST returns
• Preparation and review of notices of objections in respect of GST notices of assessment
• Assistance and advice regarding GST reviews and matters
- • Assistance and advice regarding stamp duty compliance matters
• Assistance and advice in relation to customs duty matters
• Assistance with the calculation and review of excise tariff
• Assistance in relation to the release of bank guarantees
• Liaison and negotiations with the Internal Revenue
• Commission on behalf of various clients in respect of various stamp duty and customs duty matters.
Subscribe to our mailing list or follow our socials
The coronavirus pandemic has forced a significant amount of change and upheaval onto you and your team – in a very short amount of time. We’ve gone from ‘business as usual’ to closed offices, working from home and the full reality of isolation during an emergency...
Emerging from lockdown will allow a sense of normality. Bring on the simple pleasures of takeaway coffee, McDonald’s drive through and online shopping for non-essential items; things we never dreamed could be on hold. Restarting the economy, albeit in a risk managed...