AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
“We offer to deliver quality deliverables that will be satisfactory to clients. All our partners have worked in progressive organisations with combined 65 plus years of experience. Organisations that are motivated by stretch targets and organisations that are continually looking to improve.”
Audit And Assurance
- External financial statement Audits – rendering an opinion on financial statements prepared in accordance with accounting principles relevant to the entity, whether in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) or accounting principles generally accepted in a specific country. The services are delivered under auditing standards issued by the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
- Reviews of interim financial statements
- Reporting on internal control as part of the financial statement audit
- Advice on application of accounting principles and rules in conjunction with financial statement audits
- Debt compliance attestation
- Agreed upon procedures in accordance with International Standards on Assurance Engagements
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing services.
- Fraud investigations and fraud risk management reviews
- Regulatory and contractual compliance attestation services
- Due diligence
Subscribe to our mailing list or follow our socials
The coronavirus pandemic has forced a significant amount of change and upheaval onto you and your team – in a very short amount of time. We’ve gone from ‘business as usual’ to closed offices, working from home and the full reality of isolation during an emergency...
Emerging from lockdown will allow a sense of normality. Bring on the simple pleasures of takeaway coffee, McDonald’s drive through and online shopping for non-essential items; things we never dreamed could be on hold. Restarting the economy, albeit in a risk managed...